The activity that we did in pairs today was very fun to do. Now that we have been working with the idea of "substance" for a while I think it is getting a little bit easier to work with it on stage.
I thought everyone did a great job at working with their partner and actually visualizing the "substance" that they were working with. The activity that we did towards the end of class was very pretty difficult. It was hard to know what people were doing and what space they actually were in. Im sure if we did that exercise again it would go a lot smoother because we now realize that each thing that someone adds must be simple and communicated clearly to the audience.