Sunday, October 7, 2007

My Weekend

This weekend I went to Chicago! It was a great trip and made me think alot about actors. I walked down the Navi Pier and there were Halloween themes set up. In the scenes there were many actors that were dressed in creepy costums. I was very intregued by them because they would change their voices and act differently depending on how old the people were who came to see or talk to them. I thought they had alot of talent. I then thought that they were probably from the acting school in Chicago because they looked young and like students. My weekend was very awesome and it was weird because if I wasnt in this theater class I would have never thought anything about the actors if I wasnt in this class.

1 comment:

Ashley Duff said...

I agree! This class has made me think about everyday actions much closer because of the different acting activities we have done. I often catch myself watching how people react to something or do simple tasks because it is amazing to see the simple things that go un-noticed everyday! I feel like the activities we have done have opened a whole new lens on how I look at everything.