Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I though class on Thursday was fun. It always is more nerve racking when we do things by ourselves. I had to be mad at my parents and get sent to my room. That has not happened to me in a long time so it was a bit hard for me to remember what it was like. I don’t feel like I make an angry face when I am mad I just kind of walk away and fiddle with my hands. I am really excited for our projects. I think they are going to be really fun, and it will be weird because we have never really practiced for any of the stuff we do. It should be interesting.

1 comment:

Ben Tracey said...

Thursday's class was enjoyable because it is difficult to do something by yourself, but people continue to amaze me at how comfortable they seem. I truly think our class has established a high level of comfort with each other. The ideas people come up with, other than mass killing, really shows the creativity of our class.