Monday, October 22, 2007

The relaxation activity we did was amazing. I've experienced something similar to that before but was unable to let myself relax. In class i was able to though. I loved it. My life has been so stressful lately and that activity really helped for about an hour.... I was able to let myself go and quit worrying about everything around me. it actually felt like my body was under the floor...not trapped, just floating, like i was supposed to be there. When we were supposed to be with the person who means the most to us and discover the answer to whatever we were looking for, i almost lost it. My eyes filled up with water because it's definitely something i'm struggling with right now. When we had to imagine walking through a substance, i thoroughly felt like i was. it kind of blew my mind because i'd never been able to focus in that way before.

No comments: