Thursday, October 18, 2007

Well, what to say about today...sort of a complete course change from where we were. I liked what we were doing up until now, the acting and speaking and having fun. This seems sort of dry and intense at the same time. I have never been one to grasp abstract concepts or to really enjoy the meditative, introspective side of things. What we did today was relaxing no doubt, but i think most of the significance was lost on me. Like Blaine, i was unable to "feel" the substance we were in. Abstract concepts elude me, as do abstract compounds

1 comment:

Brian Mozena said...

I agree. I honostly liked the acting part better than what we did Thursday. However, Thursday was still a lot better than any other class I have. I actually fell asleep for a few minutes. I guess I got a little too relaxed. However, I was not the person that started half snoring/breathing heavy.....that was a little weird. When we were standng I just felt really heavy....thats all that I felt.